Surprise.com is on a mission to turn the magical, uplifting experience of Surprise into a daily, weekly, and monthly life event – because it makes people happy. Our Surprise Box, and delightful companion app, is the most exciting way to get amazing goodies from brands you love and brands you’re about to love. With daily games, the ability to send and get Surprises from friends, and Grand Surprises – every day is filled with wow!
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Tech Lead who is self-motivated, goal-orientated and a strong team player. You take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality-focused products. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You have the knowledge and ability to visualize how things should work, and how to translate this into a functioning solution.
With constant development of both live games and prototypes, game programmers have a ton of responsibilities here, and we’re looking for the best of the best – the type of engineers we could build entire teams around.
What will you be doing?
- Being involved in all areas of game development including Programming of Graphics, Game Logic and User Interface;
- Supporting and contributing new ideas to game design;
- Writing robust code to be used at massive scale;
- Expertise existing engineering solutions;
- Orchestrating team/teams backlog and scope adjusting to strict deadlines and business goals;
- Setting up procedural guidelines to establish a successful delivery process;
- Write guidelines and best practices for Unity Developers;
- Cooperate with Backend and DevOps teams;
- Automate build processes;
- Develop analytics and debug tools;
- Independently creating complete solutions from scratch;
- Manage team and split responsibilities to achieve business goals!
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years of experience in using Unity;
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher (B2+);
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics or similar technical field;
- Excellent CPU and GPU optimization skills;
- Advanced knowledge of XCode and Android studio;
- Deep understanding of mobile platforms and their specific requirements;
- Excellent understanding of software architecture, design, and development;
- Apart from core game dev competencies, having a well-rounded fundamental skills including performance, design, architecture, and testing patterns.
What skills will come in handy?
- Experience in native development for Android or iOS;
- Released titles in Unity on a mobile platform is a big plus;
- A particular focus in one of these areas: Architecture, Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Network, WebGL, Client Security.
- Ultramodern offices in the heart of Warsaw;
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Close collaboration between international team members;
- Corporate activities and parties;
- 20 Paid Time Off days, Public Holidays of Poland;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!
Apply for Mobile Tech Lead, Unity, Poland
Get up to $3K for a reference
If you noticed a perfect match for a friend